Monday, December 8, 2008

Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party.


Last Saturday, Novemeber 29, I got to go down to Phoenix for my nehpew, Jayden's, birthday party. He just turned two. It was a blast to get to go down there and see my family. I hardly ever get to see them. Two of my friends went with me. We had so much fun. When we got there we ate and visited for a while. Then Jayden ate his cake and opened his presents. I must say he did enjoy the presents his Aunt Kourtney got him. My friends must think I am imcompetent when it comes to buying presents for a two year old because they seemed to be super surprised that Jayden liked them. Anyways, it was so much fun hanging out with Kashli, Trent and the birthday boy, Jayden. I am also glad I was able to see my dad, brother and his girlfriend. It was such a fun trip.


















Kashli and Aunt Kourtney


Trent showing off his six pack. he he.

No comments: