Last night I was finally able to go to my second hockey game of the season. It was a blast. I'm not sure that I watched even half of the game but I had lots of fun and we got on jumbo tron. I have a kid that I seem to be in competition with every time I go to the games to see who will get on jumbo tron more. Last time he was on like 5 times and I didn't even make it on. But last night I made it on and he didn't. Here are some pictures from the fun adventure.
Here is a sexy man in an ugly Christmas sweater with the sleeves cut off. I think we were destined to be together. (sorry the picture is so dark but i took a few and they were all like this)

the three amigos
come on sundogs....what were you thinking??? (just kidding)
come on sundogs....what were you thinking??? (just kidding)
Laura's huge shaved ice
we won freedom flyers. and laura's shaved ice?
soul train (sultry)
caught in the act
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y
these are the lengths we go to to get on jumbo tron. and it worked.






No comments:
Post a Comment