Monday, December 1, 2008

i'm going to marry you...

I have been off of work since last Tuesday and when I went back this morning I totally forgot how much I really do love my job!! My kids make everything totally fine. I can be having the worst day and go to work and see the smiles on my kids faces and know that everything is okay. They do not even know the impact they have on my life. The past four months have been the roughest I have had to endure and I can honestly say that my kids are the #1 reason as to why I am doing so great. The main reason I wanted to write this is because two kids told me this morning that they wanted to marry me. How cute is that?? It totally made my whole day! I wish everyone in the world were just like my kids.

No comments: