This past Saturday I went down to Phoenix for my neice and nephew's birthday party. It doesn't seem like Trent can already two. I remember when I first found out that Kassie was pregnant with him. Kashli turned 4 on March 5 and Trent turned 2 on April 9. I absolutely love being an aunt and getting to go down there to hang out with them. Trent finally learned how to say "Kourtney" so he kept walking around all afternoon going "Kourtney! Kourtney! Kourtney!" I loved it! I am so grateful that I am able to get to know this side of my family after all of these years. I love every last minute of it.
Kashli opening my present

more presents

Trent and Me watching Kashli

Trent opening presents

Kashli blowing out her candle

Trent blowing out his candle
Daniel, my dad, and I






1 comment:
I can really tell the color of your hair in that picture with your nephew. It looks really good! I like it a lot!!
Post a Comment