My mom has been doing weight watchers for a little over a year now and has lost over 100 pounds. Since I see her everyday it's harder for me to see how different she looks. She seriously looks like a completely different peson. People hardly recognize her anymore. Here are some pictures I found. We stopped at four corners on our way up to Colorado back in 2006 and then some from last month when we stopped. The difference is amazing. I am so proud of my mommy and I love her so much. I have the most amazing mom ever.
Before:
July 2006
After:
October 2008






2 comments:
yay for your mommy!! what a milf!! haha =] thats awesome.
Oh I knew it! I thought that was your mom but I was so not sure. She looks great. Tell her I said that too. Wow. What a hottie!
Post a Comment