It's not even the end of January yet but it seems as though this year has been filled with many trials but much more important than that many blessings. When I moved back up to Utah at the end of December because of certain situations going on I was apprehensive and dreading moving back here. Don't get me wrong, I love Utah (shocker?? yes I know) but my living situation was not a good one. I only lived there a week before I just could not take it any more. You know that saying "Misery loves company"? That's what I was living with...misery and it definitely wanted company. I decided, with the help of my mom, that it was time for me to move out and find a place of my own. The next day I talked to the Bishop and the Relief Society President in my ward and found someone that was looking for a roommate and someone to help me move my stuff out of the house and into storage until I could move into the apartment. I am so blessed to have a wonderful aunt that allowed me to stay with her in this time of need. Everything came together so easily that I knew that my Heavenly Father definitely had a hand in what was going on. He saw that I was in need and decided to bless me. I am now living in an apartment within my same ward boundaries with two other girls. Life is going great. I am finishing Yavapai online this semester with plans to start going to Weber next January to pursue my BA in Elementary Education. Now the hard part, looking for a job. I have been out of work since the end of May and let me tell ya, life is boring without a job.
I just have to say how blessed I am to have such a wonderful mother. I do not know how I would have gotten through this last month without her. I'm sure she is probably sick of me calling her all the time but I miss her like crazy. Just one more week until I get to see her. I'm not sure what I have done to deserve all of these great blessings but I'm sure not complaining. Everything happens for a reason...Just believe. I am so grateful to for everything in my life and everyone that has gotten to where I am today!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment