I seriously have the best job in the world. I love it so much. I never thought in my life that I would find a job that is so rewarding and I love so much. When I get there all of the worries that I have disappear, they are not important anymore. My kids are the greatest. This week we had a little mishap that made me rethink things for an afternoon. I always have my phone out on the table so that I can just get the time off of it instead of looking up at the clock when I am signing all of the kids. Well, yesterday Tyler picked it up and was playing with it. I told him to put it down because the last time he was playing with it he accidentally called someone. After asking him a few times to please put it down his brother decided to intervene. Apparently they both had one end, pulled and suddenly my phone was pretty much in two pieces. I was so upset and angry. It was really hard because they are my two favorite kids....whoops I'm not supposed to have favorites but I do. After work, I headed over to the Verizon store where they replaced it for free. Thankfully, today everything was back to normal.
I have so much fun while I am work. It's awesome. The week before spring break was spirit week. I was only able to dress up on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday was sports day. The only sports attire I have is a Sundog's shirt, so I sported it for the day. Wednesday was cowboy day. I got some boots and a sweet hat. It was sooo fun to dress up.
Sports Day
Cowboy Day






No comments:
Post a Comment