Monday, February 16, 2009

Time for an Update!

I started the spring semester at Yavapai College on January 22. I am taking six classes this semester. It is a lot but I'm doing good so far. I am enjoying all of my accounting classes. I love it. I think I have decided to finish my associates degree in accounting and my bachelors in elementary education. I am very excited about it.

I was able to go on a ward temple trip on January 31. It was so awesome. I hadn't been to the temple in over two years. Afterwards, I went to dinner with my dad, brother and his family. I love every minute I get to spend with them. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to get to know them better and have them be a part of my life. While we were at dinner my neice drank her whole thing of ranch and none of us adults, there were four of us, saw it.

On January 24, two of my very good friends were sealed together for time & all eternity in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. They are so good together and very happy. I am so excited for them. Here are a few pictures of their wedding:

coming out of the temple.

Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Vester The Vester Family
Cutting the cake.
Feeding each other. First Dance!
Meanwhile...

I have another friend that is getting married on Friday, February 20. I am going to miss seeing her face every week at the singles ward. She is such an awesome person. Here are some pictures of her bridal shower:

opening gifts.

sexy lingerie from me. she was laughing so hard.
kama sutra dolls. ha ha
let's see what they can do.
see!!
i think this is the tongue vibrator.
what kind of game is this? well it comes with a paddle so it must be good.

more sexy lingerie. sexy panties to go with...


Well, to go along with all of this wedding stuff. I just found out last week that my ex-boyfriend of six months tomorrow, got engaged last Saturday. That was kinda hard but I am just so thankful that I got the answer I got and now I see why I was not supposed to be with him. I am just patiently waiting for my prince charming to show up. He just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to stop and ask for directions. So I will just patiently wait for him until he finally decides to ask for directions. Ha ha.

No comments: