Sunday, October 19, 2008

Utah Fun-ness!!

Time to update you on my fun trip. I went up to Utah last week and had a blast. I left on Wednesday, the 8th, and drove as far as my cousin's house in Enterprise, Utah. It's about 40 miles north of St. George...for those of you that have never heard of it. I spent the night there and the next morning. It was good to see her and her family and get to visit with them. I left her house at about 2:00 pm on Thursday and headed on up to Provo to see my good friend Tricia. I got there at about 5:30ish. That night we went out to dinner and then hung out with some friends of hers (one of which is the most gorgeous man i have ever met). They were playing basketball at BYU so we went to watch them and guess who we ran into?!?!?! Dusty Kleinman - Eric's older brother. Only at BYU!! He was playing on the opposing team of Tricia's friends. After the game we went back to her friend's house and watched "The Office" and hung out. It was lots of fun because they were really funny.



Here is Dusty at the basketball game.

Tricia and I bored watching the basketball game. This is Ben getting "The Office" ready for us to watch. And yelling at Tricia for taking pictures of him.

On Friday night, we went out to PF Changs for dinner and then went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. It was beautiful but it was so cold out that every time we tried to take a picture it turned out blurry because we were shaking so much. After all that, we went to hang out with her friends again. They were playing Rockband and man they are intense. It was freakin hilarious to watch them play.






Then, Saturday was sooo much fun. Tricia and I drove up to Price to watch our friend, Tauna, play volleyball. It was so much fun getting to hang out with her. After her game we went to dinner and then went back to her dorm and hung out for a few hours. I was so glad that we did that.


Tauna serving.



Sad to be leaving Tauna.

This is the CEU cheering section. They were freakin hilarious.



Then on Sunday, I got up super early (for me at least) and headed back home. Overall, it was an amazing trip but I was glad to be back home to the Arizona warmth.

No comments: